A
CALL
-Hello! Who do you want to speak to?
-You. -The angel replied.
How did I know it was an angel?
I asked who you were.
What's your name? -Eros.
-I think you made the wrong call.
-No! It's you I need to talk to. I have an important message.
-From whom?
-From someone you were expecting.
-And how did you know that?
-I'm an angel, have you forgotten?
-OK. So let's get down to business.
-Okay. He wants to find you.
-Who?
-The great love of your life.
-Where is this creature?
-Not too close and not too far away.
-What do you mean?
-He lives on another continent. But he has you in his heart.
-What then?
-Say you accept him, and he'll appear!
-Wow! Is it magic?
-Let's say yes.
-What do I have to do?
-Just believe.
-Believe in what?
- In the existence of True Love.
-Difficult!
-It's not. It exists. I'm the Messenger!
-When will we meet?
-On the day set by the Creator!